Fresh Air

Fresh Air


Friday, December 3, 2010

December 2010

Another exciting year is drawing to a close, and it has been a bit of a roller coaster ride! The exhibits/shows are winding down and I am looking forward to a few quiet months to just re-group and re-energize.

I hit a low point about half way through the summer and just couldn't seem to get out of it. I think I just got over-whelmed and over stimulated with ideas and ended up "shutting down" because I couldn't seem to find a real direction. I am working on it and working it out (through my art) and I am excited about new pieces that I am developing for the new year ahead.

I had the great luck to purchase a printer from an artist and her husband (good friends of mine) and I have decided to start making some prints of my artwork. I haven't really had the chance yet to learn how to use it, but I am excited about the opportunities that this piece of technology has to offer.

I would just like to extend my gratitude to all those who visited various exhibitions that I was part of, and to say thank you for all your kind words and encouragement. And to those who purchased some of my work, thank you, thank you again from the bottom of my heart, for the honour of having a painting of mine chosen to be hung in your home.

Warmest wishes and sincere gratitude to all, and best wishes for a wonderful 2011!
Cheers, and Peace, Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment