Fresh Air

Fresh Air


Thursday, November 14, 2013

Well it's almost the end of the year, it's coming up fast! I've had a good year so far, and so much fun exhibiting and selling my work. It was great fun to see old friends at some the exhibits and to meet new ones along the way.
  The encaustic workshops that I have taught over this past year have been fabulous, and I have met some very creative and enthusiastic people. The Burlington Art Centre has already booked me again for next year with talks of expanding the classes!!
  I have been lucky enough to have some of my showcased in two new venues, The Country Christmas Store down in Fonthill, Ontario, and also in the new ARTrageous Gallery down on James Street here in Hamilton. And in an hour, I am dropping off two paintings to the McMaster Innovation Park Gallery, and they will be on display there until March.
  I guess I should get packed up and start heading downtown.
Thanks for checking in to my site,
Warm Regards, Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment