Fresh Air

Fresh Air


Sunday, December 8, 2019

As The Year Comes to an End
December 8th 2019

  Another year has passed by at warp speed it seems, and I can't believe it will be the end of the year in just a few weeks!
  It's been a busy year for us with some exciting family events. It has also been a wonderful year of Art events and teaching opportunities for me, and I am so grateful to have been part of these. I'm looking forward to 2020 and many more great things to come.
  I would just like to say thank you to all the people that visited the shows, and offered such kind words of encouragement and inspiration.  To those that also purchased some of my work, there is no higher compliment that can be offered to an artist than that, and I am so very grateful. To all the participants in my workshops and classes, thank you so much for taking time out of your busy lives to join in and it was my pleasure to teach theses classes.
  I will be posting upcoming shows and events in the new year as they become available, so please check back in 2020.
  Please also visit my Instagram Page: robbinsart100  , as I am always posting new artwork, and events on there much more frequently.
  I must confess that I am computer challenged so I actually find it easier to post items on Instagram than anywhere else, but I do try to keep this site updated from time to time as well.
  My work can also be found in Capitol Arts Market, Simcoe Ontario, and in the Norfolk Art Centre , in Simcoe Ontario.
  Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season spent with family and friends, and cheers to a fabulous 2020!
     Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment