Fresh Air

Fresh Air


Tuesday, May 12, 2015


2014 will forever be remembered as one of the toughest years of my life, full of heartbreak, broken promises, broken dreams, and the realization that there are questions that I will probably never have answers for.
Maya Angelou once said" people may forget what you said, may forget what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel"
And I am forever grateful for my wonderful sons, they are the loves of my life, my incredible family, and for for the handful of my generous and kind, amazing friends. You all went above and beyond to hug me, love me, and make me smile. I will always remember just how you made me feel.
Happy 2015 everyone, don't forget to wish upon a star. May peace, light, love and laughter fill the whole year to come.

I have posted some of my upcoming shows for 2015 below. I hope you can stop by one of them, and say hello. I will update this as more shows become available.
thanks very much for looking at my blog!


Upcoming Shows for 2015

The following is a list of upcoming shows that I will be participating in for 2013. They are all juried art shows. The list will be updated and added to as more events become available. These are all wonderful art exhibits/shows and well worth visiting.


28th ANNUAL PELHAM ART FESTIVAL
Friday May 8th, 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Saturday May  9th and Sunday May 10th 2015 11:00am to 5:00pm
Pelham Arena 210 Haist Street,
Fonthill, Ontario

I have been accepted into an Artist in Residence-Retreat  program in Noepoli, Italy.
I will be spending 20 days in this lovely country in June 2015

BON ECHO PROVINCIAL PARK<  FRIENDS of BON ECHO SUMMER ART SHOW
July 23rd 24th and 25th 2015
Cloyne Ontario

 
OAKVILLE ART SOCIETY   ART IN THE PARK
Monday August 3rd 2015 10:oo am to 5:00pm
Bronte Harbour Park, Lakeshore Road
Oakville Ontario

ART AMONG FRIENDS,
September 26th and 27th 2015
Elliot Lake Ontario

Encaustic workshops will once again be offered this year in my studio and at The Burlington Art Gallery, Burlington Ontario.

innerspiritartworks_byrobbin@yahoo.com
instagram: robbinsart100

No comments:

Post a Comment